Friday, December 2, 2011

Well,

I have always wanted to keep a blog, but due to my short attention span and problem with keeping up with things, they seem to always fail. I figure I'll give it another shot...mainly because my life is pretty entertaining and constantly changing. Seems it'd be nice to have a spot to express my feelings and obstacles in life. What better time then now? Let's start with my blog name. It's french for Oh the life of Alyssa Lee and only seemed fitting.

Where to start...well I seem to live a pretty complex, yet awesome life. I don't have much to complain about right now. I am about to move to Austin, Tx in about 4 days to start a whole new adventure. Which I am thuroughly excited about because I have a plethora of awesome people waiting there for me, including my new roommate Andrea!

If I had to use one word to describe my life I would have to use the word ADVENTUROUS.

Why? Well, it isn't uncommon to find me asking one of my friends "you wanna go on an adventure?" When you are in the company of Alyssa Lee you can even turn a trip to the grocery store an adventure. I guess I have always had a vivid imagination and a love for spontaneity and making people smile.

Well I guess I'm using this blog to kind of help you to better understand me as an individual. I guess also so I can understand myself and what I want in life as well.

One phrase I seem to take to another level would probably be "What's mine is yours"

Ever since I can remember I have always pretty much opened my life to anyone and everyone. I remember as a kid we always had a maid...well I was the kid that was trying to learn spanish and giving them all my toys to take to Mexico. This is not always a good quality, but it is just the way it is with me. For this reason I have taken in many friends in their time of need and just being able to help people out is really enough for me. So what I have had a massive amount of material things stolen from me. I have also been given so much. I have made friends with some of the most pure souls out there. Yes, everyone has their demons and occasionally people aren't what you want them to be...but at the same time I would pretty much do anything for any one of my friends. I probably would do anything for someone who isn't even my friend.

Which leads me to my best friend Brianna Grace
When I was younger we moved around a lot. By a lot I mean every year I was in a different elementary school. It was fun and exciting, but at the same time I had a hard time making and keeping good friends. My first actual best friend I didn't find until my junior year in high school. I honestly found my soulmate and I cannot imagine life without this girl. She picks me up when I get knocked down, she's always there to listen to me vent or talk a million words a  second when I'm excited, and I am so lucky to be able to call this girl my best friend. If you asked me today one person that I think will be there till the day I die...I wouldn't say my mother or father....I would say Brianna Provenza. With no question. She's my sister, my therapist, and my guiding light.

Alright it's time for a closing statement...
I could sit here all day and talk about life, so I'm gonna go ahead and end this blog entry here. Thanks for listening. <3

Alyssa Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment