Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Inspiration to be a better person, Lucas' story.

I was browsing the interwebz the other day, yeah I know... SUPRISING. Well, I came across this story that made my heart long to grow. Most of us feel that when in a rut or time of need that there is no one there. This is so far from the truth it's ridiculous.

I don't think that we understand how little effort it takes to make a difference.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/12/06/family-raises-55000-for-sons-bone-marrow-transplant-thanks-to-reddit/

It seems a lot of the articles/documentaries/posts that have caught my attention have been about helping others, and this makes me want to try harder to help people in need. I know I can't change the world, but I'll settle for changing a mood, or even just changing someone's attitude towards life.

On that note...I'll leave you all with this.




Just proves how easy change can be made.

Next time you think about hurting someone or even just talk bad about them, say something nice. Or do something nice. I promise it will be a lot more rewarding.

Thanks for listening

Alyssa Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment