Monday, January 2, 2012

Cheers!

Dearest New Year,


Today is day two of the New Year. I would have posted yesterday, but I was a bit distracted.

My New Years eve was a little blurry. Though I have to say that I am glad I got to start it with my friends and spend most of it with my new Austin family.

This year is a big one for me.

I have recently moved and started a new job. I think all of this change is going to be great though and I'm going to finally learn how to be self sufficient and figure out how to be alone.

You see, I have never been completely alone and on my own. I have always had some sort of backbone...but I feel that now I am going to stop being in the comfort zone and build my life up on my own. As well as try to be financially comfortable by myself.

I declare today.....


My own personal independence day.

I will have the next month to build up my new career, build up some new friendships, and cleanse my life of any impurities. Also, I plan to find peace with myself and try to treat my body as it deserves to be treated. 


By August I plan on having all of this:

- $3,000 in my savings account (minimum)
- a comfortable checking account
- all debts paid off
- be living completely on my own
- set career goals and meet them
- learn how to do things completely on my own/ find my comfort zone.
- have a normal workout schedule and stick to it
- have healthier eating habits.
- drink a lot less regularly

just a few goals for myself.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.






No comments:

Post a Comment