Change can fill a void in your life when you find yourself unbalanced. It's easier to retreat to a new city, new job, or new group of friends than to sit down and come up with a plan. To use your thinking capabilities to realize when you need to not change, but reassess your life.
Come up with a plan:
-Make a map of your life.
-Find out what you need and what you want....there is a difference.
-Put all of your debts and finances down on paper.
-Relax: come up with a plan to spend at least an hour a day relaxing. (Yoga, reading, blogging, etc..)
-Exercise: come up with a plan or schedule some exercise routines.
-Think: take some time in each work week to come up with new ideas and schedule thinking time.
Be yourself, because when you try to be something you're not...you start to lose the part of you that everyone knows and loves.
Take a second to remember that you are fine and life is beautiful.
As for love,
Now love is something that you can't exactly plan as easily.
Although love is harder to understand or plan, you can just as well make a plan for love. Accept that some things are out of your control and that even so you will be loved.
You may not believe that you will ever find the perfect person, or that you are incapable of real love...
Maybe you just need to come up with balance in life before you find balance in love.
Take the time to come up with a plan for love.
Here are a few tips when looking for Mr. or Mrs. Right:
- Put yourself out there.
- If you have a crush or like someone, acknowledge it and let them know, you may be surprised by their mutual interest.
- REMEMBER: The worst that can happen is rejection, and even that isn't too bad.
- Don't give up thinking you are always going to be Friend-zoned or rejected.
- Always remember that if you think negative you are more likely to have a negative reaction.
- Confidence is key when meeting new people whether romantic or platonic.
- Always believe in yourself.
- Find your own balance.
- Get out there and discover new things.
- Put yourself in the situation to meet people with similar interests (shows, dog parks, cafe's, coffee shops)
These are just a few tips to help push you in the right direction. I hope they help and that you all find balance in your own lives.
Dreams always have the ability to become reality.